Hello, friends welcome to Careeralo.com. Today, we will tell you about all the details for DMLT course through this article. Nowadays, there are many diploma courses available in the medical line where they can make their career. But we are talking about the DMLT course here. I hope you will like our article.
DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology) | About
DMLT or we can say the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is one of the Medical Lab Technologist Diploma Courses of the country. MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) is a part of medical science that is working to examine the laboratory related to the treatment, diagnosis, and prevention of the disease.
The length of Diploma in MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) is commonly 2 years, however, it depends principally on the criteria endorsed in various organizations in India.
Eligibility Criteria for DMLT Course
Eligibility for the DMLT course is as follows.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in a science subject (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) with 45 % marks from the any recognized board in India.
Syllabus for DMLT Course (Two Year Program)
The Syllabus for DMLT Course (Two Year Program) is as follows.
First Year Subjects:
- Basic Hematology (Details)
- Basic Chemistry & Basic of Laboratory Equipment
- Clinical Pathology (Body Fluids) & Parasitology
- Blood Banking & Immune Hematology
Second Year Subjects:
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Histopathology & Cytology
Available Government Colleges for DMLT Course
The AIILSG Mumbai (All India Institute of Local Self Government) is the best Indian government college for the DMLT course. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).
Benefits of the DMLT Course
– In the wake of passing the course, candidates can help the specialists in taking examples, centrifuging, making slides, utilizing determined stains, etc, under appropriate direction.
– The understudies are talented to perform tests that guide in the analysis and treatment of infections as the program furnishes applicants with the fundamental abilities required to deal with the lab equipment and perform exact pathological tests.
Employment Areas for DMLT Course
Nowadays, many employment zones are available for DMLT in the country, but we are telling you about the best employment areas of the DMLT course.
– In Colleges & Universities
– Medical Content Writing
– Private Clinics
– Military Services
– Medical Labs
Job Types for DMLT Course
– Jobs as an Educational Assistant Consultant.
– Laboratory Assistant Manager
– Assistant Coordinator (Hospital Outreach)
– Health Care Administrator
Advance Course in DMLT
If you want to Advance Course in DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology) then you will have to pass PGDMLT examination after the completing DMLT course.
Read more: Top Five Ways to Earn Free Paytm Cash in India