RPF Recruitment 2019 | Railway Protection Force RPF | Constable (Ancillary) Posts | 789 Vacancies | Last Date 30 January 2019
RPF Recruitment 2019: Railway Protection Force RPF which is included in Indian Railways has invited online applications for the recruitment of the Constable Ancillary Posts from eligible male and female citizens all over India. The Written examination for the posts of Constable (Ancillary) will likely to be held on February / March 2019.
Candidates who are seeking for an RPF Railway Job can apply online from the official website before the end Date.
RPF Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department
||Railway Protection Force or (RPF)
|No. of Openings
|Release Date of Recruitment Notification
||31 December 2018
|Starting Date for Apply online
||01 January 2019
|Closing Date for Apply online
||30 January 2019
|Location of Job
||Anywhere in India
|Type of Job
||Central Govt. Job
Vacancies Details RPF Recruitment 2019 –
Name of Position: Constable (Ancillary)
Vacancies will be determined according to the Railway Protection Force RPF department.
Eligibility Criteria RPF Recruitment 2019 –
- Applicants should have possess 10th class in any recognized board.
- For more details check the official Notification.
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years old as on 01 January 2019.
- Age relaxation for these posts is applicable as per Railway Protection Force RPF norms.
Selection Process Railway Protection Force RPF Recruitment –
A selection of the candidates will be based on three phases which are given below.
- Phase – 1: CBT Examination
- Phase – 2: PET/PMT/TT
- Phase – 3: Document Verification (DV)
Application Fee RPF Jobs 2019–
- For UR/BC Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PH: Free (Rs. 250/-)
- Mode of Payment: Online
Application Procedure RPF Recruitment –
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in before 30 January 2019.