RRB Recruitment 2019 | RRB Railway Recruitment Board | Paramedical Staff Posts | 1937 Vacancies | Indian Railway Jobs 2019 | Central Govt. Jobs 2019 | Last Date 02/04/2019 at 23:59 Hrs
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently invited online application for the recruitment of various vacancies of Paramedical Staff Posts from male and female Indian citizens through its official website. There are a total of 1937 vacancies which are to be filled for vacant posts. Online application for paramedical staff posts is available on the official website from 05 March 2019. The last date for submission of Application is 02 April 2019.
All interested applicants searching for RRB Jobs 2019-20 in India can check this page for all details.
RRB Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department
||Railway Recruitment Board or (RRB)
|Name of Position
|Total no. of Position
|Press release date of Recruitment
||26 February 2019
|Online Application Starting Date
||05 March 2019
|Online Application Closing Date
||02 April 2019
|Location of Job
||Anywhere in India
|Type of Job
||Central Govt. Job
Vacancies Details – RRB Recruitment 2019
- Total Position: 1937 Posts
- Detailed wise Vacancy Details: are mentioned below in the table.
Eligibility Criteria – RRB Recruitment 2019
- Read the official notification for educational qualification details.
- Applicants should have a minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01 July 2019.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per RRB norms.
Selection process Railway Jobs 2019 –
A selection of candidates will be based on three stages which are mentioned below.
- Stage -1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage – 2: Medical Examination
- Stage – 3: Merit List
Application fee RRB Recruitment 2019 –
- For General and OBC Applicants: INR 500/-
- For SC/ST /PWD/Ex-S/Female/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities Applicants: INR 250/- (Refundable)
- Payment Mode: Online (via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking & other Mode)
Application Procedure for RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 –
Eligible Applicants can apply online for the notified posts of anyone RRB only as their eligibility through the official website of RRBs from 05 March 2019 to 02 April 2019.
RRB 2019 Recruitment Important Links: